There are different smoked kebabs recipes you can try to give you a lot of tasty options. This chicken kebabs recipe is great with smoky and spicy taste. You can marinate it with lemon and yogurt to produce a better blend. With the mixture of hot paprika and marinade, your chicken will not dry out as a result of excessive heat. Below is the best way to prepare this special smoked delicacy.
- Plain yogurt ( 1 cup)
- Boneless chicken thighs ( 2 pounds)
- Cayenne pepper (½ teaspoon
- Ground cumin ( ½ teaspoon)
- Ground black pepper ( 1 teaspoon)
- Freshly minced garlic ( 2 teaspoons)
- Hot paprika (2 teaspoons)
- Smoked paprika (2 teaspoons)
- Kosher salt ( 1 tablespoon)
- Finely grated ginger (1 tablespoon)
- Extra-virgin olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- Lemon juice (1/4 cup)
How to prepare
- Whisk together cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper, garlic, hot paprika, smoked paprika, salt, ginger, oil, lemon juice, and yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Pour marinade on the chicken and place in a resealable Close the bag and keep in a refrigerator to marinate for about 6 hours.
- Now, cut the chicken into the desired sizes and heat up your grill or smoker for about 5 minutes. Then smoke the chicken with a temperature of 2250 Grill the skewers for about 2 hours until it turns brownish red.
- Once you are sure it has been properly cooked, transfer to a plate and hold on for a few minutes before serving.
Note: The above-smoked fish kebabs recipe does not necessarily require all of the ingredients mentioned above. Just make do with what you have as long as the most important ingredients are there, and you will be fine. You can easily prepare in an electric smoker.